Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jammin' at the Junction 2009

I had the pleasure of serving as a committee member of the first annual Jammin at the Junction. Jammin at the Junction was the brainchild of singer Bo Bice, to continue the charity work of our mutual friend, Larry Childers. All monies raised went to charities that were important to Larry. For more information on Jammin at the Junction, visit the website, http://www.jamminatthejunction.org/ You can also read more in detail (and my personal experience) about the event at my other blog, Tales from Bloggeritaville.
If you are intersted in purchasing a photograph from the Jammin at the Junction slideshow, email me with the photograph # (located under each photo) and the size you would like to purchase.

Right now I am running a special, you can purchase all the the photos from the Jammin at the Junction event on a CD. You can email me (profile) for price and shipping instructions.

If you live locally, you may pick the photos/CD up, making S&H unnecessary. If you would prefer to have photographs shipped, let me know and I can give you a price that would include S&H.
Checks should be made out in my name.
Thank you for taking a look! I hope to see you at next years' Jammin at the Junction-October 30th, 2010!

No comments: