Sunday, November 6, 2011

Little E

I was so pleased to get a call from  long time friends who I had not seen for far to long. In fact, the last time I ran into our friends, the Mrs was pregnant with her daughter. It's just a matter of life taking us different places. Today I was photographing her daughter who was about to celebrate her 4th birthday. Life goes by so quickly, if we blink we miss it. The occasion for the session was not as much about the birthday, it was for the curls. Her mother was ready to give her daughter her first haircut, potentially losing those curls. She wanted to preserve them through photographs. I can't think of a more perfect way to do so!











































BEAUTIFUL!

I cannot express my joy at the outcome of our session, but her mother's reaction said it best, "I cried tears of joy....just perfect!"





Perfect indeed.
Though it had nothing to do with the photographer.

No comments: