Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He Knows if You've been Naughty or Nice.....

Not all children can appreciate Santa Claus.
Case in point, Jackson, my friend,Diva's young son.
Photobucket
But I CAN appreciate a photo like this. While momma may not be happy because not everyone is all smiles, this photo truly captures Jackson's reaction to St Nick this year in his life. Next year may be different.
And that is why I love photography.
Capturing memories.
For to me, this picture is priceless.
I look the liberty of adding the text, which I thought both humorous and appropriate.
Diva chose the poka dot version for her Christmas card.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Your picures are gorgeous. If you like travelling I invite you to visist my travelling blog which is in English and in Greek : Travelling